- Each team needs to have an
initial prototype or PoC.
- Teams should be able to invest
min. 16 hours weekly.
- 6 weeks, part-time
- In-person in Munich
The eBootcamp helps startups, corporate innovators and student teams to more quickly and
cost-effectively develop high-quality prototypes in the fields of IoT, Connected Devices,
Robotics & Automation. The eBootcamp combines three crucial aspects:
- Process knowledge and subject matter expertise
- Project-based coaching
- High-quality infrastructure
- In-person, team-based electronic product development sprint.
- 6 weeks, part-time.
- 10-16 hours of training per week, including 1-1 and team coaching sessions.
- 6 hours of product and technical support from application engineers & subject-matter experts.
- Individual, focused development time.
- Access to MakerSpace’s electronic labs & technical Expertise
- Combines established companies and startups in one format.
- Upto 5 Corporate and 5 Startup Teams participate in the E-Bootcamp. (Startup teams
should have already raised pre-seed funding or a prototyping grant)
- Each team brings their initial prototype or MVP.
- The goal is for each team to achieve two product iterations and present them at the Demo Day.