MakerSpace [x] Scholarship
Through the [x] MakerSpace scholarship, we give selected students access to our high-tech workshops in Munich and Garching.
You are part of a creative community of fellow students, start-up founders, artists, and experienced company employees as a scholarship holder.
Whether you are a professional or a beginner, you can choose suitable courses and learn new skills as a scholarship holder. You get three months of access to the MakerSpace and two machine courses.
The [x] MakerSpace scholarship is your chance to turn your ideas into actual products and become an entrepreneur.
🤷♂️ Who can apply?
- University Students; Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Pupils from grade 9 from schools in Munich
🐱💻 Our requirements
The [x] MakerSpace Scholarship selects applications with a strong passion for making their own thing.
You would like to implement concrete projects in the MakerSpace, further your education through training, and be an active part of our community.
✨ Your benefits
The program is open all year round.
Scholarship holders will receive free access to the MakerSpace for three months and two category A/B courses.
How to apply?
Simply complete the sign-up form and join our community at Munich Urban Colab or Garching.
The deadline for applications is everyday 🧨
- Each team needs to have an
initial prototype or PoC.
- Teams should be able to invest
min. 16 hours weekly.
- 6 weeks, part-time
- In-person in Munich
The eBootcamp helps startups, corporate innovators and student teams to more quickly and
cost-effectively develop high-quality prototypes in the fields of IoT, Connected Devices,
Robotics & Automation. The eBootcamp combines three crucial aspects:
- Process knowledge and subject matter expertise
- Project-based coaching
- High-quality infrastructure
- In-person, team-based electronic product development sprint.
- 6 weeks, part-time.
- 10-16 hours of training per week, including 1-1 and team coaching sessions.
- 6 hours of product and technical support from application engineers & subject-matter experts.
- Individual, focused development time.
- Access to MakerSpace’s electronic labs & technical Expertise
- Combines established companies and startups in one format.
- Upto 5 Corporate and 5 Startup Teams participate in the E-Bootcamp. (Startup teams
should have already raised pre-seed funding or a prototyping grant)
- Each team brings their initial prototype or MVP.
- The goal is for each team to achieve two product iterations and present them at the Demo Day.